Friday 4 October 2013

dagnabbit, it could have been a 100% stash project

Yesterday I dozed through the Dr Who Episode "Vampires of Venice, and had a massive "D'OH" moment. I'd been loving the main villainess's costume (the matriach) more than the 'Brides' day-wear, but I had completely forgotten the nightgowns which I loved more than their formal gowns. Here's the nightgowns on the left and the matriarch's dress on the right.


And guess what pattern I have unused in my stash but Simplicity 4111 (a Built by Wendy design).


Wouldn't it have been ideal! Yes, there is in my stash a tub full of white fabrics to use in underpinnings. Aiyyyy, I'm not ragey over it but a bit sad. I could still do it, but then I have 5m of red shimmer rayon to use. Though it would be fun to wear a costume I could just sleep in .... at luv2costume's last costume party I made blue/white stripe pjs and then slept in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment