Wednesday 22 January 2014

MAGAM: February gets a dress

I've already got a plan for February's MAGAM - a superhero themed vintage dress, for a friend's party.

I'm not sure if you'll guess which character it will be, but the pattern I'll be using is the Lilly Rose. I've had it for 18 months, and finally taped the pieces together last year while my knee was in a brace. Sheesh, I finally found something I resented about sewing. I'm hoping Lorna will provide the option to print on A3 paper, not just A4. See ... months later and I'm still whinging about it.





Editing on 16thFeb to add fabric photo:

2 comments:

  1. I can't guess who you're going as but it looks like a nice dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find out @ 16th Feb :), unless I get bored & post progress shots. That might be a giveaway.

      Delete