Saturday 5 July 2014

finished my nightie for June MAGAM

Thankfully I made few mistakes sewing this as it's a pattern I've used a lot before, however the external facing is uneven. Though I can't be too upset as it's sleepwear, not something I'll be seen wearing on the street. Flat fell seams make it comfy, modelled with socks on my feet as I forgot to pack my slippers (pet minding for friends).


I'm glad to have got another MAGAM challenge complete (missed one or 2 this year).

I have to admit that my stashbusting hasn't been helped by this garment, as I came home with another length for a winter nightie. This time it's robots!  

6 comments:

  1. Very nice nightie, and very cute robot fabric. I'd say your nightie is definitely nice enough to be seen in outside your apartment, possibly when you're yelling at noisy neighbors or amorous people in the street?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, yes I'll do that for sure.

      Delete
  2. Cute fabric! I'd say this is one spiffy nightie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This pattern is so comfy, and as a spinster of the parish that's what counts to me in winter!

      Delete
  3. Great nightie. Looks very comfy. Must be a jim jam sewalong somewhere. I have seen a few night wear attire popping up on blogs. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all for comfort, and cute but not infantile prints.

      Delete