Saturday 1 November 2014

MAGAM theme for November - scanning my stash for ideas

MAGAM's theme for November is "November nights: make something for your November nights".

Hmmm, cos I've started looking for a summer nightie that I can make for weekends away/holidays.  At home I can sleep in an old t-shirt or singlet but as I sleepwalk, I feel the need to wear something a little more covered. Lightweight, but coverage.

I have some cotton voiles and have been scoping out suitable patterns. Simplicity 1260 is sort of what I was trying to mock up last year using a tops pattern, but I bodgied it wrong so don't really want to look at it much. It's not yet available in Australia yet (new), so scratch that from my list.

Part of me wonders if I can get Simplicity 1426 and and a skirt section to View A, with criss cross back straps. No halterneck for me (acreage drag factor on my neck!). That appeals. 



Also on my list of possibles is Burda 7109 - a shorter version  of view A


No comments:

Post a Comment